Wednesday 31 August 2011

Good Bye Hayley

Hayley died peacefully in the early hours of Wednesday 31st of August.. I can't think of any other way to word it. 
Any card still on it's way for Hayley's Post Bag will be passed on to her husband Lee.
I will be writing a blog in a couple of of days but please send as much love to Lee and Hayley's family as you can muster.
Thank you for supporting Hayley's Post Bag the response was amazing.


Hayley's funeral will be on Friday September 9th at 10:30
Kettering Crematorium East Lodge, Rothwell Road, Kettering, NN16 8XE
Hayley had made a request that no flowers are sent but a donation instead to Cransley Hospice. Hayley had nothing but praise about the services she received from the staff at Cransley. You can donate via their website. http://www.cransleyhospice.org.uk/

2 comments:

  1. To Lee and Hayley's Family:
    I am SO sorry for the loss of your precious Hayley. May God Bless all of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't put into words what I'm feeling at hearing this news, Hayley was an inspiration to us all and her memory will ALWAYS live on. My deepest sympathy to Hayley's family and friends and also to Sarah and Phil xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Keep it clean, I know I don't have the best legs in the world but the tummy is reducing!